The Dolby® Multichannel Amplifier is an advanced, high-density design that can replace up to 16 stereo amplifiers. With less equipment to install, power, and maintain, you get a simpler and more efficient installation. The Dolby Multichannel Amplifier is available in three configurations, with 16 channels (DMA16300), 24 channels (DMA24300), or 32 channels (DMA32300). The Class D amplification topology is designed to deliver high-performance audio quality on every channel.
The Dolby Multichannel Amplifier is designed for reliability. It includes a custom-built power supply with built-in redundancy, power sharing, operational monitoring, and fault detection. The Dolby Multichannel Amplifier power supply enables the system to operate from a 100 to 240 VAC, 20 amp service without tripping the AC main circuit breaker. The Dolby Multichannel Amplifier automatically detects maximum and net power availability, as well as certain operational and environmental conditions, and adjusts channel gains based on power supply conditions, load conditions, and fault conditions.
- Available in three configurations (16, 24, or 32 channels)
- 4U rackmount chassis
- 300 W per channel at 8Ω
- 600 W two-channel bridge mode at 8Ω
- Universal power supply 100 to 240 VAC
- Custom-built power supply with built-in redundancy
- Web-based UI for easy access from anywhere on the theatre network
- Front-panel status/signal presence LEDs
- Long and short rack rail kits