Designed for auditoriums with screens (up to 32.8 ft. wide), NEC's NC1040L is the first DCI compliant, DLP, cinema RGB laser projector. Delivering precise 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution, 3-D capabilities and high contrast images (2000:1), this model is easy to operate, extremely user-friendly and requires minimal maintenance.
Learn more about the benefits of laser projectors in digital signage with this infographic. Download Digital Signage Today's laser projector white paper.
- 3D content utilizes the projector's full 4K resolution using triple flash technology for smooth motion
- Memory functions for lens position and light output simplify frequent operation
- Lamp free projector uses an RGB laser module
- Direct selection buttons for eight stored projector configurations
- Auto brightness control maintains constant brightness by adjusting the laser power as it ages
- NC-80DS02( HD-SDI port (BNC) x 4 / DVI port (DVI-digital) x 2): Optional input board shown